Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Gamrah gets a scolding. . .

You know how kel ma baghaitaw tro7oun il mostaw9ef or to the doctors ya36oonkom number o it's (insert large number here) wila (insert an even larger number here)?
o wayehkom il7ilo yi3tifis lama testaw3eboun ina bagi wayed nas jidamkom.
Adri feekom
Ma feekom 9aber!

So, Gamrah thought it would be neat to itwa9il lain 7am (since matnam ela 5 o shay)
o etrou7 to get that blood test she's been keeping off due to .. kasala-syndrome.
we9alt 3ind (insert mostaw9ef name here) o surprisingly ana wa9la gabel 3/4 of the staff.
So an6er..
O an6er..
Lain faj'a enfita7 il bab el ra'eesi wetdish (insert doctor's name here)..
*que: myyy milkshaaakeeee*

(O you know lama faj'a the music stops with a "ziiiii6" sound? ee insert that here!)

"EIH ENTI MATNAAAAMEEEE??"

Ga3d itkalimni?
altifit yemeen o yisar.. la akeed ghal6ana
la shakelha shes talking to me!
Ana a3almich mino maynam!!

"Uhh, eeh dektora, manimt... mwa9la 3ashan ... a7alil.."
*looks down and fiddles with her bracelet*

After following, her rather.. large.. behind we9alna her office o ga3adt.
Due to numerous mistakes with which ta7leel I needed, I asked Dr. Not-So-Dolittle politely if she can check that it's the right ta7leel..
And heeereee we go again!

"MANA 3ARFAH YA5TEE!........RABINA.......FEEEK AIH *slams large arms on desk*...YOSTOR 3ALAIK....MA9R!"

6ala3t ib karamti, after thanking her for her time, and maybe.. ok well, yeah I did blow her a kiss..
Bas kint khayfah, itloomooni? :/ I didn't know what would make her feel better!
O in my defense, I hadn't slept!




ps: I can safely say, the ibra was nothing compared to the pain she caused me.
pps: Akruhich.

No comments:

Post a Comment