Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Someone once told me..


  • That life is a rollercoaster, I have yet to cut my ticket.

  • That clowns are funny, you dont amuse me at all.

  • That I need to be brave, but I can't find the strength to.

  • That people make mistakes, had no idea you'd make so many.

  • That family will always be there, I beg to differ.

  • Someone once told me they love(d) me, do you know I loved you more?

  • That honesty will do you well, where has that gotten me?

  • That music is the devil sound, It's what keeps me sane.

  • That they dont need me, I don't believe you.

  • That you can't breathe underwater, I've tried Oh-so-many times

  • That you shouldn't cry wolf, I cried it a million times.

  • That I should wake them at 5:30, I'm just passing time, galbi.

  • That they'll come around, you're right, mama.

  • Someone once told me that I was destined for much greater, you have no idea.




ps: sorry 3al depressing mood
pps: I blame it on finals..

No comments:

Post a Comment